Welcome to the start of another EHSC Fall Soccer Season!
The registration for Fall, 2020 soccer is open.
The link for the registration is below.
The Registration will run from June 26 - August 16, 2020
The cost for a single registration is the same as last year , $99, and there are still discounts available for families that register multiple children. These will be applied in the registration process.
NOTE: Remember that the Grade that you select for your child(s) in the Registration process is not the grade that they are in now but rather the grade they are entering in Fall, 2019 school year.
Instructions for those that pay by check
You can drop by the East Hanover Recreation Center at Lurker Park in East Hanover. You can complete a Registration form and provide a check made out to EHSC in the amount of $99 (single registration).
Details for COVID-19
As a result of COVID-19 Pandemic, the East Hanover Soccer Club has implemented a Return to Play Guideline for the Fall, 2020 Season. This Guideline was established by NJ Youth Soccer in coordination with CDC and NJ State Dept of Health Guidelines.
The document available at the link below will give information on the following items:
The following are the requirements by the Township of East Hanover to coach recreation sports.
1. Rutgers Saftey Course - Proof of certification of completeing the course.
2. Background check - The attached are the instructions and form that have instructions and applications for background/fingerprint checks and the East Hanover Township Recreation Volunteer Coaches Application. These 2 documents are mandatory for all coaches and assistant coaches. Needs to be renewed every three years.
3. Concussion Online Course - link is in the main news rotator
4. Fill out Kids Safe application - link is directly below this article
If yes, here is the information that you need to know and complete in order to be a coach in the East Hanover Soccer Club.
1) Rutgers SAFETY Course - taken once and good for life
2) Concussion Safety Training
3) Background Criminal Check - Have to complete and good for 3 years - Cost is $24.05
-Please contact the rec center at 973-888-6085 before completing form and making appointment
4) Kidsafe Disclosure Form – (please DO NOT fill in SS# or DL #)
5) Coach Code of Conduct