East Hanover Soccer Club
October 6, 2015
Board Members in Attendance: Gino Circelli, J.P. Viegas, Fernando Olveira, Chris Tate, Marco Martire, Joe Peluso, Gino Castaneda, Andy Liebhauser,
Members in Attendance:
Board Members Unable to Attend: Paul Prestia, Danielle Rubinetti
Meeting called to order at 8:25 pm by Gino Circelli.
- Circelli motion (Andy Second) to pass the August and September meeting. Pass 5-0
- Circelli motion (Fernando Second) to pass the August and September meeting. Pass 10-0
Feedback from coaches
- First graders in games are not ready for corner kicks, throw ins, goal kicks etc…request to have Coastal cover basics at this coming weekend’s clinic.
- Coaches can only go on the field during stoppage of play for Div 1 only.
Reminder to coaches:
- Parents are not allowed inside the black fence, near the field.
- Coaches cannot overrule a referee on any calls or rules prior to the start of the game (i.e.: allowing ear rings during game).
Castaneda motion (Peluso second) to hire a DJ for the year end party. Pass 13-0. Abstain.
- DJ Lil Ro confirmed for $200
- Email motion by Fernando (Second Viegas) to use extra sponsor money for travel team items. Passed 5-0 (4 Abstain).
- Year end BBQ to be scheduled for October 24th from 11am-3pm.
- Gino will check into possibility of having face painting at the year end party.
- We are all caught up for rainout make-ups.
- Clinics that were cancelled will need to be scheduled
- Working through reschedules.
- Working with a few sponsors to update logos on the website.
Director of Uniforms report:
- All uniforms except for 1 have been handed out.
Director of Travel Soccer report:
Gino Castaneda (Not present, Circelli reporting)
- Season is half way done.
- Request for coaches to complete the Game Reports, not just the score report.
- Due to incident early in the season, going forward clubs will get one warning for poor spectator behavior before the club gets fined.
- Don’t use the referee assignment number until 5 minutes before the game to call.
- Non-volunteer trainers need to have a pass to be on the coach’s sideline.
Vice President report:
Fernando Olveira –
- Picture day went very well.
- There are 2 sponsors that still need to pay. (Don Jose and
- Columbus day parade email was sent out to coaches.
- TGIF fundraiser is scheduled for Oct 13, 14 and 15. Flyer will be finalized tomorrow and posted on the website.
Director of Rec report:
Director of Referees/Schedules report:
- So far things have been going well. Referees have been doing a great job thusfar.
Director of Equipment Report:
- Joe will need kid count per team to order trophies.
Meeting adjourned by Gino Circelli at 9:45 PM.
Next Meeting scheduled for November 10, 2015 at 8:15pm.