Soccer Training: Every Saturday
- Field Location: Lurker Park LP1/LP2 fields.
- Training and scrimmages will begin promptly.
- For the safety of our players and coaches, Parents are not allowed inside the fence line and must observe the games outside of the fence line. Training, scrimmages, and games will not begin until all parents have cleared the field.
- Please bring the following required equipment: soccer cleats, shin guards, size 3 soccer ball, along with league supplied Soccer Shirt, Shorts & Socks to every training session and game.
- Please remove all jewelry prior to practices and games including but not limited to: Earrings, watches, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, pins, etc. Jewelry is not permitted for the safety of the players. A torn earlobe or scratch across the face can be traumatic.
- Proper Eyewear equipment must worn in order to participate in the program. See NJ law details.
Training for 2017 is provided by Coastal
Soccer Games: Division 3 plays games on Saturdays and weeknights except the week of back-to-school nights. Click on your team below for your game schedule.